6.17.2008

Cleo 6-17-2008 @ 8:19PM

this one time my cousin was kidnapped and her parents came to find her, and the kidnappers made her choose whether her mom (Aunt claire) or Dad (Uncle James), and she chose her mom, because she knew somebody who's mom died and turned into a miserable grump. Plus, she would later need boy and clothes/shopping advice. She was 12 then and is now 17, and I have missed my Uncle James dearly, my mother is a sad mess crying once an hour, Dianne (My cousin) is ridden with guilt, regret, and wishing that she had just let her kidnappers kill her instead, Dianne wonders if she did the right thing, Aunt Claire is an overprotective sad mess almost exactly like my mother. And life pretty much SUCKS for all of us, and we all wonder if it had been better if Aunt Claire or Dianne had died instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: