11.16.2008

as Jesus said.

Did someone take the Church apart ... brick by brick? It has been said that as time goes on, mankind's knowledge shall greatly increase. Did this Church disappear brick by brick or did it disappear through mankind's great stupidity such as magic, mental telepathy ... and such EVILNESS. I've been told that people have "powers" -- does anyone use their "powers" if they do have them ... to help society? or only hurt? Almighty Creator ... forgive them for they know not what they do, as Jesus said.

Diane...
the article clearly states that the church was taken away brick by brick. Instead of flying into some fantasy world and quoting the bible, why don't you educate yourself about how people struggle in other parts of this world. That deserted, unused church was probably disassembled by some poor people who used the bricks to build some shack to live in, and that sounds like something Jesus would APPROVE of. By the way, I am so grateful to have been so LUCKY to be born in America... instead of worrying about where I am going to get my next meal from, I can go amuse myself with the entertaining Criss Angel... He doesn't know what he does to me, either! Purrr!

No comments: